We open on June 18, with Covid-free prevention.
Following up on the Guide of Good Practices for tourist establishments published by Public Health in relation to restaurants, bars and hotels, due to the Covid-19 Coronavirus: Restaurant Casa Marieta, will carry out the following recommendations, among others. For greater tranquility, we inform that:
1. Our tablecloths and napkins are industrially washed with high temperature sanitization, changing them with each use.
2. Our facilities cleaning PLANS are carried out several times a day; before, during and after each service, given the situation, we will reinforce the actions, as well as the hygiene habits of our internal processes and of the people who participate.
3. We also prioritize the comfort and safety of people/clients, increasing the distance between the tables of diners.
4. Actions have been carried out at the maintenance level of the A/C infrastructure and services.
5. The terrace area is conditioned to distribute to customers who want to be outside, adding heating.
6. We recommend the collaboration of all those who visit us in good habits, suppliers, workers of the entity, as well as our clients, with hand washing before and after the end of their stay.
Thank you for your involvement.We will be attentive to the evolution of the situation, guaranteeing our services in the best possible way.